Have you heard of the 75 HARD challenge on these social media streets? By this time this episode goes live, we will have finished our 75 HARD challenge and so on this episode, we are going to share 17 powerful life lessons we’ve learned after completing this transformative challenge.
For those of you who have no idea what the 75 HARD challenge is, here are the rules:
- Drink a gallon of water every day
- Do two 45-minute workouts (one of which has to be outside)
- Follow any nutritional meal plan (of your choice)
- Take a progress picture every day
But, here is the caveat – If you miss a single day, you have to start at day 1 all over again.
So, here’s exactly what we dive into on episode Season 3 Episode 21 of the Marriedpreneur Life podcast:
- How successfully finishing this program helped us in continuing to build our legacy
- How keeping your commitments and staying disciplined not only helps you stay motivated but also gives you joy
- Why it is beneficial to do this challenge together as married entrepreneurs
By the time you finish listening to this episode, you will gain insight into how following through on a personal challenge like this one and seeing the daily progress helps you gain the skills and mental toughness needed in your legacy-building journey.
ENJOYING THE JOURNEY TOGETHER action items:
This ETJT segment is to position you guys to easily implement the principles shared in the main segment of this episode. Here’s a quick-talking point below, but you’ll have to listen in to the episode to get all of them:
- Audit your health with your spouse – Ask yourselves, what are you eating or not eating that is impacting your health?
Fam! Have you heard about the remixed Love & Launch Grow Your Business Challenge? If you’re a marriedpreneur seeking business growth strategies as you implement solid legacy systems, you don’t want to miss it! Get on the waitlist at LoveandLaunchSecrets.com
Now, head over to the Marriage + Entrepreneurship Facebook group to join the convo! bit.ly/MLFB
Lastly, if the content in this episode is super helpful for you, be sure to give us a 5-star rating and review (this expands our reach and allows for more couples to be impacted by your 2 cents!) Thank you!
Here’s to living purposefully, powerfully, and profitably in sync,