The gift of TODAY is precious because it’s a gift of time.
We can either throw it away or treasure it.
Since you’re reading this, you’re likely most interested in ways to treasure the gift of TODAY better. Over the next two articles, we’ll share some practical steps you can take TODAY to be more productive as marriedpreneurs.
Doing or achieving a lot: working hard and getting good results. A productive meeting. I had a very productive day.
But as we have said before, it’s not always about the amount of work as much as is the RIGHT kind of work getting done.
Today, we’ll cover the first five practical ways marriedpreneurs can be more productive today together.
- Have a 15-minute daily legacy meeting to review your top 3 wins (goals) for the day. Everything else is an H.M. (honorable mention).
- Ask each other this question during your Legacy Meeting, “What time are we stopping today?’ This gives boundaries but also FOCUS. We work more diligently when we know there is accountability.
- When you’ve taken off task or need to pivot throughout the day, use this question as a litmus test for productivity: “Is this the BEST use of my time?” This always brings clarity for us regardless of what the answer may be!
- Schedule your 3 ‘Wins’ Daily. It’s one thing to name them; it’s another thing to say what time you will have them done and have a set aside time to schedule each one.
- Consider your energy flow for the day (if possible) when scheduling your 3 Wins, be aware of what works best for you!
These first five ways, if implemented today, may feel a little rocky at first (because it’s new), but we can promise you that you will be GLAD you did it! You’ll feel more in control and intentional about your day.
Stay tuned for part 2 of this blogpost on Friday (November 24 2023)
Learn How To Create Your 2024 Marriedpreneur Strategic Plan Together! so you can finally build without the overwhelm…
Here’s to living purposefully, powerfully, and profitably in sync,